Brake pads for time attacks and sprint races on full circuits
（Only available in Japan）
The most control-focused model
|Ave Friction *1||0.37～0.40|
- It has the most control of the four types
- Especially for full circuit driving of light to medium weight cars
- Linear effect on stepping force
- As the rear of FF cars that want to prevent the rear lock
A standard model with a good balance of power and control
|Ave Friction *1||0.39～0.43|
- All-purpose full-circuit brake pads for any track or car type
- There is a moderate initial bite, and the deceleration performance and controllability from high speed range are balanced in a high dimension
- If you're wondering what to do on a full circuit, this model is the one to start with!
A model that combines potency performance and durability
|Ave Friction *1||0.45～0.48|
- Superior pad life and high efficacy
- For full circuit braking
- No rapid build-up and great control
Model with the highest priority on efficacy performance
|Ave Friction *1||0.47～0.52|
- Initial byte, set the overall potency as high as possible
- As a time attack and race pad for heavy and high power cars
- For master backless vehicles
Rear shoe to match the front AC series
|Ave Friction *1||0.35～0.38|
- Improved rear lock prevention and fade resistance for rear of FF cars.
- *1 The coefficient of friction is the result of our original dynamo test and cannot be compared with the coefficient of friction of other manufacturers' products.
- The friction coefficients of the ARMA CIRCUIT series are the result of dynamo test codes that assume circuit driving.