Began development of lace materials within MK Kashiyama Corporation
Started testing at Fuji Freshman and Suzuka Clubman races (1982)
Winmax, Inc established (1984)
Became Japan's first brake brand for motorsports
- Keiichi Tsuchiya, who was a development driver at the time, won the championship in Fuji Freshman and AE86
- We began supplying products for the F3000 and have a dominant market share.
Started supplying brake pads for various races and got to win a lot.
・ JTCC (All Japan Touring Car Championship)
・ Formula 3 (F3)
・ All Japan GT Championship
・ N1 Endurance Race
・ All Japan Gymkhana Championship
- Integra Intercup
- We started testing with Sunday racers all over the country to develop pads for the track meet.
- The ARMA series was created as a dedicated pad for track meets (2004 - )
- PWRC (Production Car World Rally Championship)
- Supplied products to WRC and JWRC Suzuki Sports Team
- The "itzzz" series, a brand for competition, is born (2009 - )
- Integration of WINMAX products other than "itzz" into the "ARMA" series (2010)
- Launched the W series (overseas exclusive brand) (2013)
- Supplied products to WTCC (World Touring Car Championship) LADA and CIVIC
- WRC and NASCAR tests begin
- World Cross Country Championship: Supplying products to HILUX
- Supply to WTCR Audi team begins.